We are seeking a full-time Wraparound Therapist for our Palmdale location to provide therapeutic mental health services to Wraparound clients, with severe emotional and/or behavioral problems, and their families.
What You’ll Do
- Provides direct clinical services to Wraparound clients and their families including individual, group and family treatment. Provides mental health services in the home, school, and/or other community-based setting as needed.
- Collaborates with Wraparound Team members and actively participates in CFT meetings and other Wraparound meetings as appropriate to coordinate client care.
- Handles emergencies as needed, including outside of normal work hours (On-call requirement for the Wraparound Therapist is 24/7).
- Collaborates and consults with school personnel, which includes teachers, counselors and administrators.
- Provides case management services and referrals to outside resources as needed.
- Maintains clinical charts and completes program paperwork.
- Hours: Full-time (40 hours), hours may vary in order to accommodate clients
- Must be on call 24/7 for clients
- Starting Salary: $64,500 (additional years of successful related experience and/or licensure will be considered as well)
- Additional $3,000 bilingual differential for Spanish-English fluency (must pass Spanish proficiency assessment)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Experience working with emotionally disturbed children/adolescents and their families.
- Strong assessment and clinical judgment skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of evidence-based child and family interventions relevant to families served in the community mental health settings.
- Ability to develop reasonable, appropriate treatment plans and clinical programs to meet the needs of the clients.
- Ph.D., Psy.D., MSW, or MA/MS with an emphasis on marriage and family therapy. Must be eligible to register with the Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Sciences.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
- You’re welcome here. We want CFGC to reflect the diversity of our community and flourish together.
- CFGC is committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and strives to create a diverse, welcoming and supportive workplace
CFGC promotes professional development and a healthy work-life balance
- Free supervision for licensure
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement
- 100% License/Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Great training/learning opportunities with a focus on clinical services
- Supportive, friendly work environment that prioritizes YOU
- Work-life balance – flexible time off policies
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Committees and workgroups that always strive to make CFGC’s workplace culture the best it can be.
- Premier Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, identity theft protection, Tickets at Work discount services, and even pet insurance policies!
- Employees in this role may be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and HRSA Loan Repayment programs.
- And much more! Check out our full benefits summary https://www.childguidance.org/portfolio/benefits/