We are seeking a full-time bilingual PM Receptionist / Pre-Admission Specialist for our Northridge (Balboa) facility. The Pre-Admission Specialist is primarily responsible for the day-to-day functioning of the Reception department and for the daily check-in of all clients, obtaining financial information and assisting clients with paperwork as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Greets clients and directs visitors, and answers visitors’ or callers’ inquiries, as needed and in a professional, courteous manner. Immediately notifies appropriate staff of any potential crisis
- Checks in clients arriving for appointments and notifies clinician of client’s arrival
- Updates appointment status of check-in screen for missed appointments and client cancelations.
- Assists in conducting pre-admissions, including all financial screenings, completion of all admission paperwork with client/caregiver. Obtains all necessary documentation from caregiver and answers questions related to services needed.
- Responsible for entering all weekly schedules and daily schedule changes for all clinical staff.
- Responsible to making reminder calls to clients each day to confirm schedule appointment.
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
- Fully on-site
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Ability to prioritize, plan work activities and use time effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely in an oral and written manner.
- Must have a good attendance record in addition to being punctual by consistently being on time to work, meetings, and appointments
- S. Diploma or GED with some college preferred
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
- You’re welcome here. We want CFGC to reflect the diversity of our community and flourish together.
- CFGC is committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and strives to create a diverse, welcoming and supportive workplace