Northpoint School is returning to in person instruction on June 21, 2021.
In preparation for students returning to school we have the following safety measures in place:
- Maintenance has built Plexiglas shields for all teachers desks.
- Portable air filtrates are in all classrooms
- MERV 13 air filters have been installed in the air conditioning system
- Hand Washing, Face Mask, and Social Distancing signage has been posted on the wall
- All classrooms have a baskets of sanitation supplies and extra masks
- Students will have a temperature check before boarding the school bus and before entering the building
- Mask will be worn at all times
- Desks will be 6’ apart
- Students will remain in cohorts of approximately 10 students per classroom
- Vaccinations are highly encouraged
Maintenance has also installed numerous hand sanitizer units throughout the school.
We are looking forward to all of our students and staff returning to school.